To access your course, go to learn.aota.org
- Your AOTA username and password are used for course access.
- If you currently do not have a username and password.
- Please follow these steps to create your username and password.
- Create account. Enter your email address of record.
- Click “I’m not a robot’ and solve the reCaptcha if necessary. Click ‘Continue.’
- Follow the steps to set up your username and password.
**If you have forgotten your password, reset your password:
- Enter your email address of record
- Click “I’m not a robot” and solve the reCaptcha if necessary. Click ‘Continue’.
- You will receive an email with your user name and a link to reset your password.
View a brief tutorial on course features "CE Courses" page and scrolling down to the bottom of the page.
Your course materials are available for one year from the date you first access the course. You must view the course materials, pass the exam, and complete the required course survey before your certificate is issued and before the one year expiration. Once a certificate is issued, you will no longer have access to the course exam or survey. You will continue to have access to your certificate and transcript. You will have access to the course materials for the remainder of the one year from initial access.
If you do not have course access within 2 hours, please email email@example.com or call 1-800-729-2682 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–6:00 pm EST). Customers outside the U.S.: 1-301-652-6611.
For courses offered by one of our CE partners, you will receive an e-mail confirmation directly from our CE partner the next business day after purchase with your access information. Please check your JUNK/SPAM mailbox if you do not receive the email in your Inbox. Access emails will not be sent for purchases made on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and/or holidays until the next business day