To earn a digital badge:
- Take and pass (with a grade of 75% or higher) designated AOTA CE courses in a particular practice area (e.g., Low Vision, Early Identification, Autism, etc.).
- Once the course exams are successfully passed, apply for your digital badge on the AOTA store https://myaota.aota.org/shop_aota/. Enter the name of the badge in the search box.
To order your digital badge:
- Go to the AOTA store at https://myaota.aota.org/shop_aota/ and enter the name of your desired badge in the search box. All badges are free to members and $20 for non-members. You must add the badge in your shopping cart and check out as you normally would.
- Once you ordered your badge, AOTA will verify the completion of the courses and issue the badge from Credly’s badging system. Credly is AOTA’s digital badge provider.
- Once verified and approved, you will receive an email from Credly with instructions for creating an account and claiming your badge.
- There is NO charge for claiming and/or sharing your badge.
Click here for additional information on the Digital Badging Program and course requirements.