To earn a digital badge:
- Ensure your AOTA membership is up to date. You can renew or join if you need to.
- Take and pass (with a grade of 75% or higher) designated AOTA CE courses in a particular practice area (e.g., Low Vision, Early Identification, Autism, etc.).
- Once the groups of courses are successfully completed, apply for your digital badge.
To collect your digital badge:
- Go to the store at store.aota.org and search for your desired badge or click the link on the badge table. All badges are free of charge but you must put a badge in your shopping cart and check out as you normally would.
- Once you order your free badge, AOTA staff will review the application and submit it to the Acclaim badging system when the application is complete and confirmed to be accurate. Acclaim is AOTA’s digital badge provider.
- Once approved, you will receive an email from Acclaim with instructions for creating an account and claiming your badge.
- There is NO charge for claiming and sharing your badge.