You will receive up to 3 renewal printed notices and 2 emailed notices before your membership expires, but if you renew before the response date shown in your 1st emailed notice or your 1st renewal letter and invoice, you will receive a coupon for 1 FREE AOTA Continuing Education article (a $24.95 member value). CE Articles provide a convenient opportunity for earning CE credit, delivered directly to your door in the first issue of OT Practice each month. The coupon can be used for any current CE Article or for any coming up in the next year. Note: Renewing on your first notice does NOT change your membership anniversary.
Articles in this section
- How do I opt out of receiving print issues of OT Practice?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Will you send me a notice when it's time to renew my membership?
- How do I access the World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT)?
- How do I change my SIS selections?
- How do I renew as a new practitioner?
- What is my member ID number?
- How do I get a copy of my membership card?
- How do I know when my membership expires?