We hope you will reconsider cancelling your membership. Every member counts as we try to present a strong voice in Congress and advance the profession. However, if you still need to cancel your membership, please email us, and include the reason you have decided to cancel your membership.
Articles in this section
- How do I opt out of receiving print issues of OT Practice?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Will you send me a notice when it's time to renew my membership?
- How do I access the World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT)?
- How do I change my SIS selections?
- How do I renew as a new practitioner?
- What is my member ID number?
- How do I get a copy of my membership card?
- How do I know when my membership expires?