- AOTA, Inc. reserves the right to revise these terms at any time by updating this link. List Renters are encouraged to review the terms each time they visit the site.
- The List Renter shall rent the AOTA Membership Mailing List for the fee and terms stated in the invoice and this Agreement.
- The List Renter acknowledges and agrees that the AOTA Membership Mailing List, and any portions thereof, is the exclusive property of AOTA, Inc.
- The List Renter shall provide AOTA, Inc. a sample of the mailing piece for approval prior to release of the mailing list. The sample mailing piece must be of professional use to the members and must not reference AOTA in any way without prior written consent from AOTA.
- The List Renter agrees that all names and addresses furnished are provided on a rental basis for one-time use only. The List Renter guarantees the names and addresses shall not be copied, reused, sold, electronically reproduced, or used by any party except as specified in the written order to AOTA, Inc. No second use, telemarketing, tagging, appending, or
list enhancement of any kind is permitted from a list without permission of AOTA.
- The List Renter shall mail only the sample mailing piece which has been approved by AOTA, Inc. The List Renter or its agents shall not transfer names or information to its own customer files or re-contact names derived from the mailing list, or provide the names for another to make such contact, without prior written approval of AOTA, Inc.
- Upon completion of each one-time mailing, the List Renter shall immediately destroy all unused mailing labels, letters, envelopes, and other typed or printed matter that contain
names and addresses supplied by AOTA, Inc.
- The List Renter agrees that the rental conditions described herein shall apply to any present and future rentals of the mailing list.
- If the completed order is determined to be incorrect, List Renter must notify the AOTA List Rental Service within 30 days after receipt of order. Otherwise, the order shall be determined correct.
- All label counts received by the List Renter from AOTA, Inc. prior to completion of the actual mailing list are approximate and subject to change daily. AOTA, Inc. shall not be responsible for shortages or overruns of materials based on estimates
- AOTA, Inc. reserves the right to “seed” their lists using decoy names to protect against unauthorized use.
- AOTA, Inc.’s liability for any damages or losses incurred by List Renter through the use of any list shall be limited to the actual cost of the mailing list rental paid by List Renter to AOTA, Inc.