Discounts are available to qualified list brokers. A qualified list broker is defined as a company whose sole activity is to purchase mailing lists for their active clients.
Articles in this section
- Are email addresses or phone numbers available?
- How do I order a member mailing list?
- How can I customize a list?
- Are the addresses found on the lists the member’s home or business address?
- How many times can I use the list?
- How is my list delivered?
- What is the cost for a list?
- What are payment requirements?
- Are any discounts available?
- How long does it take to get my order?