There are a few ways to prevent this.
- The FWEs can whitelist email@example.com and check their spam/junk folder
- We recommend the FWE contact their IT department to whitelist the Formstack emails at their email firewall. Below is the information for whitelisting the emails from both Formstack Forms and Documents.
Incoming email from Formstack Documents will come from one of these IP Addresses:
~Note - if you're using your own SMTP servers, data will come from one of the Server IPs below.
Formstack Documents is hosted on Amazon AWS, and incoming data will come from one of these IP Ranges:
~Note - these IPs are subject to change and more ranges can be added
3. If the Evaluator is unable to have the information whitelisted, we recommend the following workaround for admin users on the schools Formstack account.
- Login to Formstack
- Go to the "Forms" tab
- Hover over the midterm form
- Select "Share"
- Copy the link
- Send to evaluator via email