The most common reason a fieldwork educator didn't receive their certificate after completing the final is because they submitted the evaluation as student instead of FWE.
To change the evaluation type from student to Fieldwork educator, follow these steps before resending to integration.
- Log into Formstack Forms
- Go to "Forms"
- Hover your mouse over the final form and select "Submissions"
- Click the submission you need to change
- Click "Edit"
- Change the first field from student to "Fieldwork Educator"
- Make sure the fieldwork educator credentials and email are listed in the appropriate sections on the form.
- Click Save
- Go back to all submissions
- Check the box in front of the submission you just edited
- Click Resend to Integrations, if you see a dropdown list, select Formstack Documents
- Now, the certificate will be sent to the FWE automatically